Deposits & Withdrawals
How do I deposit funds?
Please visit the “Deposit Funds” page to make a deposit to your trading account. (For clients who have a live trading account.)
The available funding options and deposit time frames are:
- Credit or Debit Card: Approximately one business day, often less to process into your trading account.
- Bank Wires: Approximately one to two business days (domestic) and three to five business days (international), often less, to arrive and process into your trading account.
- MoneyBooker/Skrill: Approximately one business day, often less to process into your trading account.
- Neteller: Approximately one business day, often less to process into your trading account.
- China UnionPay: Approximately one business day, often less to process into your trading account.
Credit or debit card can be the fastest and easiest method to deposit funds online. If your deposit exceeds $9,000 or equivalent, the fastest and easiest method to deposit funds is by bank wire.
The minimum deposit for use of our online credit card or debit card system is $25. The minimum deposit for use of our bank wire is $100. The maximum credit or debit card deposit is $9,000.
Can I deposit funds on a Mobile phone?
Yes. AlphaTrader Mobile supports credit card and debit card deposits, allowing you to take control of your account from nearly anywhere. Most mobile deposits are processed within one business day.
- To deposit funds using AlphaTrader Mobile:
- Log in to the AlphaTrader mobile platform.
- In the top left menu on your mobile phone, click “Menu” -> “Deposit Funds.”
- Fill out the payment information window, deposit amount and click, “Fund Now!”.
- A successful deposit confirmation prompt will appear and a deposit confirmation email will be sent from “email@example.com” after your deposit has been processed and approved.
Please note: Deposit processing and approval takes approximately one business day, often less to process into your trading account.
How do I withdraw funds?
To request a withdrawal, please complete the online Withdrawal Request form available at our Customer Forms center. Your request will be processed within one business day.
Do you accept "third party" deposits?
No. We are unable to accept any deposit from an account in a different name and/or held by someone other than the trading account holder.
Do you accept cash or money orders?
No. We are unable to accept cash or money orders at this time.
How much can I fund at one time via credit or debit card?
The minimum deposit amount is $25 usd. The maximum deposit amount per transaction is $9,000 usd. The maximum deposit volume within a 30 day period is $19,000 usd . No more than 4 transactions per credit or debit card / email / name / billing address during a 30 day period.
What is the withdrawal procedure when an account is funded by credit or debit card?
Accounts funded using credit or debit card will be required to receive withdrawals using the same credit or debit card on file.
Please note: The credit card used for funding will be the same card used to return funds to when a withdrawal is requested. Please contact WWM immediately if the card used to fund is closed or if a different credit card number is re-issued.
Alternatively, after 30 days you may request a bank wire.
Will my credit card deposit be considered a cash advance?
Card deposits will appear on your card issuer’s statement as a “purchase.”
Will I receive a transaction receipt for my credit or debit card deposit?
Within minutes of making a deposit, an e-mail containing your transaction information will be sent to the e-mail address as indicated on the online deposit form.
My credit or debit card deposit was declined, but my card has been charged. What should I do?
If your card transaction was declined, the transaction should be lifted from your account normally within a few business days.
Can I use my Visa Prepaid card or a Gift card to fund my WWM account?
Yes. But if there are any issues with refunds we are not held responsible.
To whom should the wire be sent?
All wire transfers should be sent to WorldWideMarkets, LTD. Please visit our bank wire page for instructions.
How long will it take for my wire deposit to arrive?
Bank wire transfers are usually received within 3-5 business days. WWM processes the wire within 1 business day of receipt of the wire.
Will I be charged a fee for making a deposit via Bank Wire?
Yes. Incoming wire fees are charged by both the sending and receiving banks. WorldWideMarkets does not charge any incoming wire fees. Bank wire fees are encountered from banks and intermediary banks. The amount of this fee varies depending on the bank.
What is MoneyBookers / Skrill?
MoneyBookers / Skrill is an e-commerce business that allows payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet, with a focus on low-cost international money transfers.
How much can I fund at one time via MoneyBookers / Skrill?
The minimum deposit amount is $25 USD and the maximum deposit amount is $30,000 USD per transaction, deducted from your bank account.
How long will it take for my MoneyBookers / Skrill deposit to appear in my account?
Funds will typically be credited into your trading account within one business day, often less to process into your trading account.
Will I be charged a transaction fee?
No, WorldWideMarkets Ltd has waived the transaction fee charged by the service provider for each MoneyBookers / Skrill transaction.
Can I withdraw through MoneyBookers / Skrill?
Yes, MoneyBookers / Skrill withdrawals are available. MoneyBookers / Skrill withdrawals are issued to the same account used to make the initial deposit. There is a 1% withdrawal fee charged by MoneyBookers / Skrill for each withdrawal.
What is UnionPay?
UnionPay is a commonly used payment processing brand in mainland China. If you have a debit card with the UnionPay logo you may now fund your trading account with WorldWideMarkets Limited (“WWM Ltd”) by visiting this page.
How much can I fund at one time via UnionPay?
The minimum deposit amount is $100 USD and the maximum deposit amount is $30,000 USD per transaction, deducted from your bank account as the equivalent in RMB.
How long will it take for my UnionPay deposit to appear in my account?
Funds will typically be credited into your trading account within 1 to 2 business days.
What currency can I deposit through UnionPay?
UnionPay deposits will be received by WWM in USD and the RMB equivalent will be debited from your bank account.
Will I be charged a transaction fee?
No, WorldWideMarkets Ltd has waived the transaction fee charged by the service provider for each UnionPay transaction.
What do I need in order to use UnionPay?
You will be redirected to your card issuing bank’s authorization page, and the requirements may vary by bank. Such requirements are as follows:
- You must have an RMB denominated UnionPay savings account with sufficient funds.
- The online banking feature should be activated for your UnionPay savings account..
- You may need to download a security certificate (depending upon the requirement of your bank) for the first time use of online banking.
- On the payment authorization page, you may be required to insert the USB token provided by your bank.
Can I withdraw through UnionPay?
Yes, UnionPay withdrawals are available. UnionPay withdrawals are issued to the same account used to make the initial deposit.
Please note: Depending on your banks refund policies, it’s possible they will not accept refunds that are older than 60 days. For more information, we suggest contacting your bank directly.
Why did my UnionPay deposit fail?
UnionPay deposits may fail due to several reasons, such as:
- The online banking service of your bank account has not yet been activated. Please contact your bank for activation.
- There are insufficient funds held in your bank account to clear your deposit with UnionPay.
- The online payment limit set by your bank has been reached. Please contact your bank for resolution.