Research, News & Charts
How do I access Research?
Research comes in many different forms from the WorldWideMarkets community and can be related to technical analysis, fundamental news, opinions drawn from market events including geo-political and breaking news that affects market prices and trend directions.
The best way for traders to access research is from the WorldWideMarkets Blog, and from within the news stream available within the trading platforms.
- Click here for the WorldWideMarkets Blog to access research
How do I access News from within the trading platforms?
News related to trading known as “Market News” is available from within both the AlphaTrader and MetaTrader4 platforms offered by WorldWideMarkets, and powered by Market News International (MNI).
To access the news stream you must be logged into the trading platform, and navigate to the news tab, and the latest relevant news and breaking stories will be shown from oldest to newest.
How to Access News in MetaTrader4?
- Click the “View” tab from the upper tool bar, then select “Terminal” top open the terminal (shortcut to open terminal is CTRL+T), then the “News”
- tab will be fourth from the left on the bottom row of tabs (Trade,Exposure,Account history, News,etc…). Double clicking on any news item will expand it to reveal more details if available.
How to Access News in AlphaTrader?
- Click the “Views” tab from the upper tool bar, then select “News” which is at the bottom of the drop-down list to open the news window. Double clicking on any news item will expand it to reveal more details if available.
How do I access the Charting software?
Advanced charting software is provided for free to all WorldWideMarkets clients, and is available from within the AlphaTrader and Metatrader4 platforms.
To access the Charts in AlphaTrader, you must first login to the platform, then select then simply select the “Chart” tab which is third from the left in the upper-toolbar. This will reveal a drop-down menu of the available instruments that can be selected for a corresponding chart to appear.
- Download Alphatrader to Access Charting
How do I access Charts in MetaTrader4:
To access charts in MetaTrader4 simply select the “Charts” tab which is the third from the left in the upper toolbar.
- Download MetaTrader4 to Access Charting
What are other ways to access Research, News & Charts?
WorldWideMarkets offers traders the ability to access research, news & charts in a variety of ways, in addition to within the trading software. Other ways to access news, charts, and research includ from within the web-based a AlphaTrader Web platform , and from within the ZuluTrade platform (compatible with MT4 accounts setup specifically for Zulutrade with valid Letter-of-directions completed).
How To access AlphaTrader Web?
To access AlphaTrader Web using your existing AlphaTrader username and password, and simply visit this page.
How To access ZuluTrade?
To open a ZuluTrade account please traders must follow the steps on the following WorldWideMarkets registration form for ZuluTrade accounts.
For all ZuluTrade accounts the a Letter-of-Direction (LOD) form must be completed, afterwhich upon successfull account creation, and activation, you will be able to login to the zulutrade platform to access news, charts, and research.